Location: Toronto | Apply now
We are growing and looking for a Product Manager to join our small talented team in Toronto.
As a Product Manager, you will be joining a seasoned small software team in Toronto working on shockingly good image search products and services. You will drive the specification, build and release of our next generation image recognition products. You will be responsible for defining the product road map, prioritizing features and managing the product development schedule. In short, you will ship awesome image recognition products while being client OBSESSED every step of the way.
As a Product Manager:
- You have successfully shipped web based products
- You have experience evaluating markets and defining product requirements
- You favour data for your decision rather than an eight ball
- You have strong analytical and quantitative skills
- You favour simplicity and are able to present complex information clearly and concisely
- You can demonstrate exceptional writing skills
- You are experienced at managing multiple priorities
- You have knowledge of UX best practices and web analytics tools
- You are technically fluent and are comfortable discussing product technical details with an engineering team
- You are customer focused and want to create user friendly sites and features
What you can expect working at TinEye
- You will be solving interesting and difficult product challenges every day. OK, maybe not every day
- You will be able to see features you have created deployed in production environments and powering some of our largest enterprise client implementations
- You will work within a small technical team along side the scrappy co-founders
- Your voice will be heard and you will be able to provide input in everything we undertake. We believe great ideas can come from our entire team.
- And did we mention a fully stocked kitchen, daily breakfast, downtown location, free parking, ping pong table, a garden, a beer fridge and awesome downtown offices? And a maker space – should you, like us, be interested in tinkering with hardware.
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume and a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and past projects to and include "Product Manager" in the subject line. Extra effort and personal touches are encouraged. Tell us why you think you would love working at TinEye. Please include links to products you have shipped.
We do not use placement agencies for any of our openings.