Business Development Associate
Location: Toronto | Apply now
TinEye is looking for a Business Development Associate. In this position, you will be responsible for:
- managing existing clients and their deliveries
- increasing TinEye's profile in target markets
- business development
- writing product and marketing collateral
- identifying new sales channels for our TinEye service offerings and
- supporting the execution of strategic business development initiatives.
Yes, a lot! And that's why we are looking for someone who is:
- Tech savvy, analytical and proactive
- Resourceful, detail oriented and highly organized
- Enthusiastic, with a roll-up-your-sleeves work ethic
- Able to handle a great number of responsibilities including business development, some marketing and research
- Comfortable in a demanding, always-on startup environment
- Experienced with Excel modeling and forecast creation
and most importantly: you are passionate about your work, have excellent writing and communication skills and maintain an active interest in the tech and search industry.
- Write effective marketing materials for our products and services
- Evaluate and triage incoming business development opportunities
- Generate new business through demo-request follow up and in-person meetings
- Manage existing clients
- Grow existing business through cross-selling of TinEye products and services
- Assist with on-boarding clients, managing contract negotiations, and client deliveries
- Increase awareness of TinEye products and services in target markets
Bilingualism is an asset.
How to Apply
If the above position sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Send a note with your resumé and a cover letter highlighting relevant experience and past projects to . Tell us how you would kickstart our TinEye business development and what you would do your first week at TinEye!
We do not use placement agencies for any of our openings.