Software Sales Professional
Location: Toronto | Apply now
TinEye is looking for a sales professional who embraces the challenges and opportunities of SaaS sales. Someone who is fun to work with and is interested in joining a small (but awesomely mighty) team working on building and selling shockingly good image recognition products.
The TinEye team has built the world's first reverse image search for the web. With an index of over 5 billion images and millions of users, our small talented team has a history of tackling big search problems. We have also built a robust and scalable image search and recognition platform that powers our client's enterprise applications. From sophisticated image recognition algorithms to redundant distributed back-end systems, we build it all and run it on our own highly-optimized hardware.
As a sales professional at TinEye your will be selling image search and recognition products and services. We are not just a vendor to our clients, we are partners. Your sales role at TinEye will revolve around educating potential customers, understanding their needs and challenges and offering exceptional solutions and support to impact their businesses.
If this sounds like the type of environment and products you are comfortable and passionate about, we would like to hear from you.
We are infectiously obsessed with image search. We value ingenuity, hard work and problem solving over pedigree.
- Be part of our sales team
- Build a strong sales pipeline with monthly, quartlerly and annual sales targets
- Handle all aspects of the sales cycle from lead sourcing to online demonstrations to negotiations
- Initiate, establish and maintain relationships with enterprise clients interested in image recognition
- Continuously learn about our image recognition products and services, industry trends and our competition
- Develop and execute sales strategies to drive revenues
- Make daily calls to prospects and existing clients
- Help automate our sales processes
- Help develop a repeatable sales process
- Writing sales and marketing collateral when necessary
You are a good fit if:
- you have high energy and an ability to establish trust with anyone
- you are passionate about sales
- you have a successful sales track record
- you have a good understanding of software sales
- you are tenacious
- you are a self starter
- you believe in tracking sales progress
- you believe in measuring results
- you have a good understanding of marketing and sales automation tools
- you have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- you are creative and resourceful
- you are a self starter who does not need to be managed. We would like to work with you and not manage you!
What you can expect working at TinEye
- You will be solving interesting and difficult sales challenges. Every day. OK, maybe not every day.
- You will work along our small development team and scrappy co-founders
- Your voice will be heard and you will be able to provide input in everything we undertake.
- You will work with our awesome clients and you will be able to directly transform their businesses
- And did we mention a fully stocked kitchen, daily breakfast, downtown location, free parking, ping pong table, a garden, a beer fridge and awesome offices? And a maker space – should you, like us be interested in tinkering with hardware.
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume and a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and past projects to and include "Sales" in the subject line.
We do not use placement agencies for any of our openings.